Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Last year!

I m back from KY.
My friend passed away this Thursday morning!

I went to see her last time, her funeral was on Friday noon.
I saw her face, she was smiling, her face was not blank but filled
with happy expressions.
There was this amazing dignity around her, I cant explain that
feeling.
When I saw her, I thought she had so much to tell me.
Her face was telling me that she won! She is winner... I cant explain
what i saw on her face, it was like her closed eyes were looking at
something very special. She was more than smiling, her shinning front
teeth were showing.

I want to call her, I want to talk to her, I want to know what
happened, but I have to be like her to be with her.
I was taking her for granted for years, she was my support, my friend,
my sister, my leader and my mentor.
She taught me how to live this life to achieve the eternal pleasure.
I am praying that may my life will be like her.

No comments:

Post a Comment